Managing Partner | (0044) 330 107 0106
Marcin Durlak is a Managing Partner of IMD Corporate and a Joint Founder of IMD Solicitors LLP. He is a Solicitor of England and Wales and has extensive experience in advising international businesses on commercial and corporate matters, employment law issues and dispute resolution.
Marcin’s mission is to help international businesses to succeed in the UK and exceed their potential. He is highly regarded for his commercial awareness, problem solving skills and can-do attitude.
Throughout his career he has developed particular expertise and interest in IT and Technology sector, including cryptocurrencies regulatory and compliance issues, however, he has a vast experience in legal practice and has advised businesses in a multitude of sectors including construction, transport, manufacturing and retail.
Marcin was previously asked for comment by the UK and international media and he actively participates in the business events worldwide.
Prior to setting up IMD, Marcin had been running an independent department of a Manchester Law Firm and was responsible for its significant growth and success.
As Managing Partner, Marcin is also responsible for the strategic planning of the business to ensure that the firm continues to succeed whilst continuing to deliver the best legal services and exceptional Client care.
Marcin completed his Law Degrees at the University of Nicolaus Copernicus in Torun, Poland and Manchester Metropolitan University. He is also a member of Mensa — The High IQ Society and a proud father of two daughters and a son.
Marcin in the media:
- Why firms should embrace online reviews – The Law Society Gazette
- In episode 7 of Realm Recruit podcasts, Rebecca and Duane spoke to Marcin Durlak, co-founder and managing partner of IMD Solicitors LLP – Realm Recruit Podcasts
- Preparing your staff for returning to the office – Legal Futures
- How can law firms do more on diversity and inclusion and why they need to – Legal Practice Management
- Shining stars – Review collection – The Law Society Gazette
- Work in Great Britain from 2021 Earnings are still tempting, procedures scare you away – Business Insider
- How can international SMEs operating in the UK overcome the hurdles created by Brexit? – New Business
- Can you fire an employee for not returning to the office? – Elite Business
- Back to the office – but whose? – The Law Society Gazette
Read what clients say about Marcin on Review Solicitors: